Want to get the Top credit card of AU bank? Will AU Bank Zenith Credit Card come as LTF? Probably. Read on to find out about its never ending list of benefits.
CARD DEVALUATION ALERT
From 5th July, this card is being devalued. Read on here to find out more.
The only document required is your PAN card. The entire process is smooth and completed via Video KYC.
Life Time Free
In the online application, at the employee details section see if your employer is listed. Also you can mail here "email@example.com" with your application number and company ID photo and reconfirm the LTF details. I had mailed and they replied within a day saying it was Life time Free.
It is really strange that nowhere during the application process did it say that the card will be LTF. Rather the Fees to be charged (as per card variant chosen) was shown.
Card Annual Fee: ₹ 7999+ taxes = ₹ 9495.
Spends Condition for Fee Waiver:
· 1st year – ₹1,25,000 in 90 days of card set up
· 2nd year onwards – ₹5,00,000 in prev. year
· ₹1000 voucher on 1st POS transaction within first 60 days. Choice of vouchers are Amazon, Flipakart, Bookmyshow, MMT, Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop & Bigbasket. (fulfilment is done within the third statement generation date)
· Bonus 10,000RP on ₹1lac spends within first 60 days (worth ₹2500) (fulfilment within two weeks after the second statement is generated)
Do check out the Zenith Credit Card unboxing article.
· Domestic Airport Lounge: Complimentary 4 visits per quarter. It comes with a huge list of Airport Lounges including many tier two cites. To see the list click here.
· International Airport Lounge: Complimentary 2 visits per quarter with your Priority Pass. Note the Priority Pass is sent along with the Credit card itself.
· Railway Lounge: Complimentary 2 visits per quarter. (surprisingly less than even the domestic airport accesses). The list of lounges is given below.
This link gives all details of their Railway Lounge Programme.
Accelerated Rewards Program
· 20 RP per ₹100 spent on stand-alone restaurants (5% savings)
· 20 RP per ₹100 spent on International, Grocery, Departmental (2.5% savings)
· 5 RP per ₹100 spent on other categories (1.25% savings)
· The Reward Points earned are valid for 2 years since date of accumulation.
All in all it’s an average Rewards Programme.
Lower International Mark Up Fee
At 1.99% mark up for international it is among the best available.
Additionally, you get 2.5% worth of points. Making this good credit card for your international spends.
Unlimited Fuel Surcharge Waiver
This may not mean much in terms of value, but the unlimited, no terms and conditions surcharge waiver is so comforting.
Bonus 2500RP on doing a retail transaction.
That is a direct ₹625 gift to you.
The points are credited after two days of your Birthday.
· Quarterly: ₹1000 vouchers on minimum ₹2lakh retail spends
· Yearly: Complimentary Epicure Membership on minimum ₹8lakh retail spends
Epicure Membership get you a complimentary stay at Taj for 2 with breakfast.
Leather Card Holder
You get a leather card holder with the card too.
Silver Spoon Dining Program
Upto 30% discounts at restaurants booked via the 24X7 concierge 1800-210-0298 or 022-42320298.
Also you will get 5% savings by way of reward points too.
Complimentary Device Protection Plan
This card just keeps on giving. I have never used so many sub headings in a credit card review till now.
Simply, when you buy a mobile or a whitegood (refrigerator, Laptop, AC ,TV etc) with your Zenith Credit card go to
and register your purchase (within 5 days) and upload the invoice.
You will get
· Complimentary screen Damage Protection for the 1st Year.
· Complimentary 1 year extended warranty on white goods.
The only terms are that the device should cost > ₹7000.
This is worth a lot of value, the extended warranty for a ₹35000 Air conditioner typically costs ₹2000.
You get 50% off on movie tickets upto Rs 400 on Bookmyshow once a month.
50% off is the superior offer compared to the more common offer of Buy One Get One (BOGO) free offer given on many credit cards.
You can save half the cost if you watch movies solo (I do) or are a party of three people. BOGO offers will not workout in these cases.
Deal Of the Day
Every day a new offer is given to you via the mobile application "AU 010". Offers are also communicated via watsapp. Sometime you get good offers too.
Use the savings calculator to see how much value this card get you. Somehow, I feel the savings Calculator will not do the card justice. Tell me what you feel.
When you hit all the milestone you save 2.3%.
Maybe, I am a bit more optimistic about this card since I am holding it.
Similar or Better Cards
For the fees it is claiming to charge, it has to directly compete with Axis Magus, HDFC Infinia and HDFC Diners Club Black.
As a Lifetime Free card, this is too good a card to miss. However, if you need to pay the annual fees, it probably should not be taken.